You have worked hard to see your vision come to fruition. With proper planning, you can take steps to help ensure that your efforts result in a secure legacy.
Have you addressed the financial implications of the following questions?
- If something were to happen to me, would my family be able to live in the manner in which they are accustomed?
- How can I develop a strategy that can address all of my specific goals, whether short or long-term?
- Would my personal investments be able to provide me with a secure future regardless of my business situation?
- How can I reduce the time that I spend managing my taxes?
- Are my current strategies tax efficient?
- How can I effectively adjust my business finances through stages of rapid growth or periods of slow demand?
- How can I mange my business assets to help ensure my personal financial independance?
- When it comes to my business, what rights of succession do my partners have? My eployess? My family?
- Am I doing enough for my employess and executives to encourage them to stay?
- Can my business continue to operate uninterrupted if I were to retire, die, or become disabled?
Preparing for unforeseen circumstances, however unlikely they may seem is one of the best ways to protect your vision.