10. Great hedge against future taxation.
9. Fund during peak earning years before retirement and be done.
8. It can never go down in value. Once dividend is paid, it cannot be taken away unlike the stock market.
7. It helps solve the asset allocation/protection problem.
6. High rate of return as a taxable equivalent yield.
5. Protects from disability during the critical working/earning years of the accumulation phase.
4. Can serve as your emergency reserves.
3. Leaves clients without “Buyer’s Remorse.”
2. At mortality even after a lifetime of income, it provides your spouse/loved ones a tax free death benefit which replaces the initial investment.
1. It is a permission slip to spend down all other assets.